Designed to balance the production flow between machines in the SMT assembly line that have different process cycle times.
First of all the NG Buffer allows boards to be stacked but most importantly permits the review and/or repair of the failed board after the inspection station. For SMT production and stack up, review or repair the failed board after inspection machine.
- Maximum loading capacity: 12 boards
- Accurate positioning using integral data comparison
- Conveyor width auto-adjustment
- Store faulty boards after automatic optical inspection (AOI) or insert circuit test
- Option to include a repair station for failed boards
- Transfer good/pass boards to the next process
- Selectable functions: Buffer First-in First-out (FIFO) | Buffer Last-in First-out (LIFO) | bypass | NG
- Individual belt operation (no-touch handling)
- Programmable Logic Controller
- SMEMA interface spec. 1.2
|PCB SIZE (L*W)||50×50~330×250||50×50~430×330||50×50~530×460|
For more PCB handling options see: https://europlacer-smt.co.uk/smt-products/pcb-handling/
To learn more about Eunil who have been manufacturing PCB Handling equipment since 1994 see their website here: http://www.eunil.co.kr/eng/